FAQs for COVID-19
Last Updated 12/29/2021, 6:20pm ET
In lieu of the Coronavirus pandemic, events are being Suspended, Postponed and Cancelled. SuiteHop will follow the protocols and policies as dictated by each team, league or organization. We understand your uncertainty regarding your event and will do our best to provide clear and timely communication on what to expect as information becomes available from the organizations.
- What if my scheduled event has not been Suspended, Postponed or Cancelled?
- At this time if you have tickets and you are unsure of the status of the event, please refer to the venue's website for the latest updates. If it has not been Suspended, Postponed or Cancelled, then your tickets are still valid and not eligible for refund or exchange.
- My event has been Postponed, what happens now?
- If your event has been Postponed, hold onto your tickets, they will be valid for the rescheduled date. We will be in touch as soon as the new date is announced.
- What Happens if the new date for my event doesn't work for me?
- Unfortunately, your tickets are not eligible for a refund, but we will do everything we can to help you sell your suite or tickets to another group that would love to have them.