FAQs for COVID-19
Last Updated 5/13/2020, 2:59pm ET
In lieu of the Coronavirus pandemic, events are being Suspended, Postponed and Canceled. SuiteHop will follow the protocols and policies as dictated by each team, league or organization. We understand your uncertainty regarding your event and will do our best to provide clear and timely communication on what to expect as information becomes available from the organizations.
- What does it mean that the NBA, NHL & MLB seasons have been Postponed?
- At this point in time, there has not been a decision made by the leagues. The regular season games are considered Postponed and your tickets will be honored for events that are rescheduled to a new date.
- What does it mean that LiveNation and AEG have Postponed all tours?
- Both companies have officially Postponed their concert tours. Rescheduled dates are being announced each day, please refer to the artist's page for more details.
- My event has been Postponed, what happens now?
- If your event has been Postponed, hold onto your tickets, they will be valid for the rescheduled date. We will be in touch as soon as the new date is announced.
- What Happens if the new date for my event doesn't work for me?
- Unfortunately, your tickets are not eligible for a refund, but we will do everything we can to help you sell your suite or tickets to another group that would love to have them.
- My event has been Canceled, what happens now?
- Given these extraordinary circumstances, we are offering two options for Canceled events:
We are happy to offer you credit for a future event booked through SuiteHop for 115% of the sale price that you paid. For example, if you paid $5k, you will receive a credit of $5,750 to be used towards an event in the future. This credit is valid for 12 months from the date of your Canceled event. There are no blackout dates or restrictions. Given the number of Cancellations occurring, the sports & entertainment market is under tremendous pressure and by taking this future credit, you'd be helping us get back to normal as soon as possible while getting more bang for your buck!
You can request a refund, which could take up to 45 days to process. The reason the refund process could take so long is that it will take time for us to recover your money from the seller that used our marketplace to make your suite or tickets available to you.
- I've placed my catering order, but my event was Suspended/Postponed/Canceled, will I be charged?
- If you have already placed your catering order and your event was either Suspended, Postponed or Canceled, you will not be charged. You are only charged for catering if the event actually takes place.